Being an effective leader or just effective in making decisions is very important for success in life.
Please take a moment to reflect on 7 steps in effective decision-making
1. Recognize the decision that needs to be made.
2. Collect solid information.
3. Determine some alternatives.
4. Evaluate the evidence.
5. Choose between those alternatives.
6. Take action.
7. Assess your decision and it’s outcome.
Do you put these steps into action?
Comment below different ways you practice effective decision-making.