What are affiliate links and advertisements?
Simple. This means that I allow a specific company (such as Amazon Services LLC Associates Program), to advertise on my blog. A tracking link was provided to me, that when a reader clicks on that link and makes a purchase, I would be compensated a small percentage or a commission of the final cost.
Since this humble blog could become a source of income, I believe it is very important to disclose the following to my awesome readers:
- The material you see on my blog could become a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products and services.
- I will only choose to promote products and services that I have actually used and that I feel will benefit my readers in a positive way.
- My upmost importance is the accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never jeopardize the truth just to make a few dollars.
- Disclosing associated products and services within the material of my blog may or may not be stated as an affiliate in every reference.
- Affiliate products are shown as a link or banners across my blog, such as Bluehost, Amazon, Studiopress, WPforms, Viglink, Shareasale, Rakuten Marketing, etc.
- I hold myself to high standards of integrity and I aim to bring captivating, valuable, and inspiring material while creating a slight earning to reimburse me for my dedication, study, and opinion.
- I am grateful to my readers and I make it my goal to be super honest with every post that I write.
Please know that by choosing to click through my links is completely up to you. I would never manipulate you in any way into buying something that I do not believe in.
Please also know that I have not been given any free products and services by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on my blog. The only reward is in the form of affiliate commissions.
If you have any questions, please contact me through my email email@example.com. I will return your message as soon as possible.
Cindy at The Organized Habit
P.S. The reason I am stating that this blog could become a source of income is because I have not earned any commission up to this point (Dec 2017). Sad, I know. But I am optimistic that this blog will be viewed by many people whom will enjoy its contents and will spread the word to their friends, family, coworkers, and colleagues.